K-Liquid Organic Spirulina is an amazing supplement for health, energy and vitality as spirulina contains at least 12 vitamins, 11 minerals, 4 important pigments, 14 essential and non-essential fatty acids and 18 essential and non-essential amino acids.
What is Spirulina ?
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT K-LINK K-LIQUID Spirulina
Spirulina In general has the following contents:
60 - 70% Protein
20 to 25% Carbohydrate
3 to 5% fat
from 5 to 8% Minerals and Vitamins
from 2 to 5% Water
BENEFITS K-LINK K-LIQUID Spirulina
Spirulina is a source of nutrients and is 100% natural foods that are alkaline. For your body to stay healthy, it is very important for us to consume everyday foods with a balanced proportion between 80% food to 20% alkaline and acidic foods.
The body is healthy alkaline containing a low (PH 7.3 - 7.4).
K-LINK K -LIQUID Spirulina HAVE SOME STRENGTHS:
* Stabilizing the number of red blood cells, white blood cells and hemoglobin.
* Meeting the needs of the nutrients in the body.
* Reducing the side effects of inhibition of production of stem cells (cells producing blood cells)
* Reduce effects are not better than chemotherapy, such as headache, no appetite, difficulty sleeping, nausea, vomiting, dry throat or nervous.
* In the growth period.
* Patients with stress, depression.
* They are quickly exhausted, tired, lethargic, weak.
* They are in the recovery physical illness or surgery.
* Those who are in the process of health diet (reduce levels of cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood sugar Hypertensi).
* Patients with ulcer, Gastritis and other digestive disorders.
* Spirulina has an amazing high nutritional profile.
* Spirulina is a rich source of enzymes and is the best whole-food source of Gamma Linelonic Acid (GLA). GLA is known to stimulate growth, act as anti-inflammatory and alleviate arthritic symptoms.
* Spirulina is the richest whole food source of protein, containing up to 70% of the nutrient as compared to eggs (12%), soybeans (35%), beef (17%), dried skim milk (35%), peanuts (25%), grains (8-14%) and whole milk (3%).
* Spirulina is rich in beta carotene. Its beta carotene is 10 times higher than that of a carrot. Beta carotene has anti-oxidant properties and plays a role in preventing heart disease and cancer.
* Spirulina contains a whole spectrum of natural mixed carotene and xanthophylls phyto-pigments. Spirulina’s pigments include chlorophyll, carotenoids, phycocyanin and superoxide dismutase, while calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, mangananese, zinc, selenium, copper and chromium constitute its minerals content.
* K-Liquid Organic Spirulina is an effective energy booster and an ideal food supplement for people of all ages and lifestyles. It also cleanses our body’s internal organs and boosts our immune system.
* K-Liquid Organic Spirulina is derived from pure, unmodified and 100% natural organic spirulina. The organic spirulina is ecologically cultivated in the world’s largest spirulina farm in California, USA . The scientifically controlled cultivation spirulina is free from pesticides, herbicides and other impurities.
GUIDE TO USE:
Mix with 250ml water / drink anything.
1 pack 7 x 15ml sachets