KINOTAKARA is best placed under one’s sole because it has more than 60 acupuncture points out of over 360 distributed over the human body. Both Western and Eastern medical experts view the sole as the area that reflects the health of our internal organs, and often treat it as our second heart. This explains why many of us would want to have a foot massage, as the exercise would ease the nerves, enhance blood circulation and consequently promote health.
When KINOTAKARA is placed under your sole or other parts of the body, it will absorb excess water and harmful waste out of the body, and subsequently help to relieve pain and swellings.
KINOTAKARA, when applied to the skin over six hours, the color of the white powder would become wet or turn into a slightly darker substances. This dark-colored substance is the harmful waste from the body. The darker color reflects an unhealthy state of the body. As the harmful waste is excreted from the body, the pain and swellings of the body would be eased. The pain would be relieved when KINOTAKARA turns lighter in color or becomes less wet.
KINOTAKARA foot care sheet produces plenty of negative ions and effectively neutralizes positive ions. By sticking it directly onto the soles bring about lots of health benefits. In particularly, it could make our nerves more vigorous besides helping to eliminate muscle tension and pressure.
* Enhances metabolism and slows down ageing process
* Activate cells, improve immunity, ease pain and relieve tiredness
* Enhances blood circulation
1. TOURMALINE: Natural mineral stone found in Brazil bearing characteristics of ions and infrared. Helps to enhance blood circulation.
2. CHITOSAN: Obtained from the shell of crab. Contains water-soluble molecules. Known for its characteristic for keeping warm and rejuvenating.
3. WOOD VINEGAR: Made from resinous substance of beech tree, sakura tree and oak tree. Excellent for absorbing harmful waste.
4. PEARL POWDER: A form of volcanic substance. Possess anti-gravity and absorption power.
5. PURE SILICA: High quality siliceous sponge. Also possess good radical free circulation function.
6. DEXTRIN: Water soluble carbohydrate that can absorb water and to enhance the function of other ingredients.
7. GLYCOLIC ACID: Exists naturally in the stalk of sugarcane. Used to enhance the function of other ingredients.
The benefit of K-Link Kinotakara:
* Absorb released body toxins.
* Alleviate minor pain in the body.
* Support normal blood circulation.
* Release swelling in the body.
* Improve the quality of sleep.
1 box = 10 sachet koyo K-Link Kino.