Ayurveda is acknowledged as the ancient traditional healing system of india, covering all the aspects of lifestyle. Literally translated , it means “science of life” and is one of the oldest recorded health practiced still used throughout the world.
Ayurveda is a complete health system for mind, body and spirit. Rather than treating symptoms, it treats the whole person, working holistically for our general well being.
Ayurveda uses the elements; seasons, planets and bodily types of discover the areas of potential weakness. It operates on the assumption of the five elements earth, air, fire, water and ether.
AyuRin is an herbal combination that is highly recommended to remove the build-up of toxins in the body due to metabolism of natural chemicals in the urinary tract. It also helps in kidney and prostate problems.
The main function of the urinary tract is to remove water and waste matter and excrete them as urine. Urinary tract disorder occurs when any organs of the urinary tract – kidneys, urinary bladder or urethra becomes infected or injured thereby affecting the biochemistry of the blood stream.
Several types of diseases that cause the problems associated with urination are:
* Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
* Prostate cancer
* Urethral stricture
Bladder disorders *
* Often urine, for example, urinating every 30 minutes or less especially at night. (Usually less urine volume)
* taste like piss that comes suddenly.
* urine flow is not strong, although pressed strongly.
* It's hard to start urinating.
* Diabetes is not exhaustive (there are urine dripping out even if you've urinated until exhausted ).
* push to remove the urine.
* The feeling that you want to urinate again though just did.
* Stop using tobacco and alcohol
* Consumption of vegetables and fruit which contains: Zink, vitamin B6, vitamin A, genistein, lycopene, Omega 3 and Omega 6.
* Exercise regularly
* Drinking water in sufficient quantities, at least 8 glasses a day
- Improves diuretic activity
- Functions as antiseptic, anti-inflammatory agent
- Increases the flow of urine and speeds up excretion process